Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival in Dubai
• This day marks the beginning of your 5-day vacation to the land of wonders – Dubai! Upon your arrival at the Dubai International Airport, a Yatra representative will be present to ensure your smooth transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and get some rest, you have an exciting evening ahead.
(Check-in time : 1400 hours)
•Sundown brings with it an opportunity to cruise along the Dubai Creek on the Marina Dhow Cruise. Board the traditional Arabian Dhow, which takes you via the heart of New Dubai. As the sky gets sunless, the Dubai skyline is lit up and offers a magnificent panorama with luminous architectural designs and numerous luxurious hotels like the Palm Burj Arab and the Atlantis Hotel among others. Appreciate the magnificence of Dubai and enjoy a scrumptious 5 star catered dinner with music in the background on the dhow.Later retire to your hotel and spend the night in the comfort of your room in Dubai.
Day 2 – Dubai at its Best
• Today, after breakfast proceed for a panoramic orientation city tour of Dubai giving you a glimpse of important
landmarks and buildings of the emirate. Walk through the square-shaped Al Fahidi Fort, later head to the Gold Souk, The old world charm encompassing the glistening gold shops is truly mesmerizing. Built entirely of white stone in the medieval Fatimid tradition, the Jumeirah Mosque takes pride in its grand mix of Islamic and modern architecture, intricate artistry and with the onset of dusk; its real beauty gets highlighted. A symbol of modern Dubai, Burj Al Arab is one stunning masterpiece which has been repeatedly voted the world’s most luxurious hotel. This distinctive sail-shaped magnificent destination is known for its finest services and facilities. While in the Palm Island, one gets to admire the most scenic artificial island on the earth along with incredible beaches, superb water-sport activities, world-class accommodations and dining options.
• Catch a glimpse of the Atlantis Hotel, the impressive focal point of Palm Jumeirah, a striking man-made island. This lavish marine-themed resort is at the pinnacle of luxury combining style with elegance. The Mall of Emirates provides the finest in dining, shopping and entertainment along with an amazing wintry experience in Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East.
• In addition to incredible shopping and dining options, Dubai Mall awe-inspires visitors with its aquarium which is famed for being the biggest of its kind in the world. Towering at a height of 828m, Burj Khalifa, the tallest artificial building in the world, stands to the amazement of millions with its fine architecture and superb design. Burj Khalifa tickets included. After the tour, you are free to explore Dubai Mall on your own as your tour ends there. Return manage on own back to hotel.
Day 3 – Adrenaline Rush at Desert Safari
• Begin your day with a hearty breakfast at your hotel and enjoy your morning. In the afternoon we shall take you for a Desert safari experience.
Witness the thrilling experience of a Desert Safari amidst the large expanse of the Dubai deserts and its glistening dunes, deem your visit to Dubai incomplete if you don’t take the Desert Safari. A swanky land cruiser picks you up from the hotel and transports you to the desert. Once there, you are first taken for an adrenaline rushing dune bashing experience where you climb on top of tall dunes in high speed in your 4 X 4 vehicle. Later, you get to watch the world famous Tanoura dance which leaves you spellbound. Belly dancers are up next to give you a truly Arabic experience. Enjoy the complimentry Camel ride,Henna Tattooing & Falcon photography.
• At an additional cost, you can enjoy various other options available in Desert safari experience like Quad biking etc. Once the recreation is over, feast yourself on a fulfilling traditional BBQ dinner at the desert camps, with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options under the beautiful star studded sky and call it a night. After dinner we drive you back to the city.
(Shisha smoking facility is available at the camps, Quad biking and alcohol are available on prior request and surcharge)
Day 4 – Transfer to Lapita-Dubai Parks and Resorts
• Kick start your day with a wholesome breakfast at your hotel before you head out.
• Transfer to Lapita and get ready to enjoy a thrilling day at Dubai Parks and Resorts. The park is a haven of adventure for people of all ages. Ideally located, the hotel is a unique gateway to endless fun at Dubai Parks and Resorts, which is the home of three world-class theme parks and one water park, as well as Riverland Dubai. All guests staying at Lapita Hotel & Resort will enjoy unlimited multi-park access for the duration of their stay.
• Return to the hotel after an enthralling day and rest overnight.
Day 5 – Departure from Dubai
This day marks the end of a fabulous vacation to Dubai. Check out from your hotel (check-out time is 1200 hours) before you head to the airport for your flight back home.