JAPAN is one of the most developed countries in the world. It’s also part of the G7 group. Its economy is very strong, stable and progressive. And if you are planning to visit some different place than EUROPE OR AMERICA then JAPAN is the place for you. You will be surprised by the fact that JAPAN is at least 50 years ahead of India and the same you will understand once you travel to this amazing destination in the far east corner of the globe. It offers spectacular natural beauty and numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Japan visa is most easiest to get and with least documentation if we compare it with G7 countries like The United Kingdom, United States of America , France , Germany, China, Canada. Holding JAPAN visa is not less than holding UK visa and it’s an excellent choice if you are looking to create a strong travel history.
I am sure now you are interested to travel japan, so let’s get started and understand, HOW TO APPLY FOR JAPAN VISA YOURSELF ( TOURIST VISA )
Step: 1 ( Visa Form)
Down the Visa form and fill the same.
Step : 2 (Photograph)
Get yourself clicked by the mentioned photo specification
- 2 inch X 2 inch.
- Picture should be easily identifiable.
- Photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
- Clear front, no hat, no background other than specified.
- Photo should be coloured, but must have only white background
Step : 3 (Financial)
- Bank statement for last 6 Months ( Sign and stamped by the bank )
- ITR for last 2 Years with computation
- Proof of Occupation ( Salary Satement / NOC)
- Keep Fixed deposit , land papers or any other investment papers handy. ( Emassy ask in rare cases.)
- Related Topics
- 100 places to visit in Japan
- Copy of DIN (Director’s Identification Number) Approval Letter.
- Proprietorship proof/ Partnership deed
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
Step :4 (Proof of reservation )
Airline Reservation: Ticket Itinerary.
Proof of Accommodation: Hotel booking along with Day to day itinerary.
Step : 5 Arrange Fees
|NATIONALITY||SINGLE ENTRY||MULTIPLE ENTRY|
|Indian||INR 510||INR 510|
Step : 6 (Visit CKGS or VFS )
CKGS Japan & VFS Japan both have offices in Cannaught Place New Delhi.
CKGS is much better than VFS, So we will recommend you to go for CKGS.
Disclaimer: The info is provided based on our personal experience might vary from yours.
Important info: Do not apply for the multiple entry visa if you are travelling for the first time to JAPAN.
JAPAN EMBASSY TAKES 5 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS THE VISA
So that was DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR JAPAN TOURIST VISA, if you need any help or want us to apply for you you can call us at 8800563996